IRCTC Senior Citizen Age Proof | Senior Citizen ID Proof for IRCTC
- Proof of identity of Passengers journey by Train
- ID Proof for Railway Passengers
ACCEPTANCE OF IDENTITY CARDS ISSUED TO THE PASSENGERS AS PROOF OF IDENTITY OF PASSENGERS FOR UNDERTAKING JOURNEY BY TRAIN
For the benefits of the travelling public, the following proofs of identity are considered as valid for undertaking journey in any reserved class of Indian Railways:
- Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India.
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department.
- Driving license issued by RTO.
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central/ State Government.
- Student Identity Card with photograph issued by recognized School/ College for their students.
- Nationalised Bank Passport with photograph.
- Credit Cards issued by Banks with laminated photograph.
- Unique Identification Card-Aadhaar, m-Adhaar & e-Aadhaar.
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State/ Central Government, District Administrations, Municipal bodies and Panchayat Administrations.
- In case reserved tickets booked through computerised Passenger Reservation System (PRS) counters, for undertaking journey in Sleeper (SL) & Second Reserved Sitting (2S) classes, attested photocopy of Ration card with photographs and Nationalised Bank Passbook with photograph are also accepted.
- Photo identity cards with serial number issued to Advocates by the Bar Councils of India may also be accepted as proof of identity of passengers for undertaking journey by train.