Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme PDF
The Merit-cum-Means Scholarship scheme provides financial assistance to the meritorious and poor students belonging to the minority communities for studying professional and technical courses at the graduate or postgraduate level
Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme FAQ PDF Download – Click Here
MCM Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
- Belonging to Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis) who have been notified as minority communities
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination
- The annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
- The applicant should be pursuing studies in India in a Government or recognized Private University/Institute/College/School
- The course being pursued should be of minimum one-year duration
Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme Guidelines PDF Download – Click Here
MCM Scholarship Scheme Benefits
- Rs. 20,000/- per annum subject to actuals whichever is less (for both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
- Full course fee is reimbursed for 85 listed Institutes
- For Class XI & XII including Tech. & Voc. Course
- Rs. 1,000/- per month for Hosteller; Rs. 500/- per month for Day Scholar for 10 months in an academic year.
Click on the below link for online application and complete information on the Scheme.