CBSE-Preparation for Practical Examination and Internal Assessments, Project for Class 10th and 12th, 2022-23
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
(An Autonomous Organisation under the Ministry of Education, Govt., of India)
Subject: Preparation for Practical Examinations / Internal Assessments / Project for class X/XII, 2022-23.
The Annual Practical Examinations / Internal Assessments / Project Assessments for session 2022-23 are scheduled to start w.e.f. 1 January 2023.
All the stake holders are requested to take the following necessary actions to ensure timely completion of Practical Examinations / Internal Assessments / Project Assessments.
ACTION BY SCHOOLS
1. The schools will ensure that the syllabus for Practical Examinations is completed well in time.
2. The schools will ensure that necessary arrangements like preparation and stocking of laboratories and identification of Internal Examiners have been done well in time.
3. The schools will ensure that all the students and parents have been informed about the date-sheet of Practical Examinations for needful action at their end.
4. The list of candidates (LOC) who will be appearing for the practical examinations from the school is to be checked from online system and it is to be ensured that the correct subjects and category of students (i.e., regular / compartment / improvement) is reflected in the online system.
5. It may be ensured that sufficient number of practical answer books have been received in the schools before the date of actual conduct of practical examinations.
6. In case any shortcoming is observed in respect of any of the above points the concerned Regional Office may be contacted.
7. Practical Examinations for Class-XII will be conducted only by the external examiners appointed by the Board.
ACTION BY STUDENTS
8. The students / Parents must ensure that their subjects of studies are being reflected correctly in the list of candidates submitted by the schools.
9. The students / parents should be aware of the syllabus and the subjects in which practical examinations are to be conducted.
10. The students should appear in the practical examinations as per schedule as no second chance to appear in the practical exams will be provided by the Board.
11. In case of any problem or query in respect of any of the above points, the concerned student shall contact their school.
ACTIONS BY REGIONAL OFFICES
12. The Regional Offices should ensure that the guidelines for conduct of Practical Examinations are shared with the schools as soon as released by CBSE Hqrs.
13. The Regional Offices should ensure that the Practical Examinations are completed by all the schools within the notified schedule and marks are also uploaded.
14. The Regional Offices should ensure that external examiners are appointed in all the schools before commencement of Practical examinations in class and subjects wherever applicable.
15. The Regional Offices shall ensure that Practical Answer Books are delivered to the school before commencement of Practical Examinations.
(DR. SANYAM BHARDWAJ)
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS